If you don’t like the idea of a cold pool or getting sunburnt, then you will welcome the chance to use our two indoor pools:
- One heated to a neutral warmth (34°C) mainly used for slower/moderate exercise, pain management, strengthening, stretching and learn-to-swim classes.
- One heated to approximately 30°C (just slightly cool when you first get in) mainly used for a higher level workout.
- Male and female change rooms, baby change room as well as one disabled change room beside the pools.
- Wheelchair access and hoist available to transfer from dry wheel chair to one of our water wheel chairs which makes access easy via the ramp into our hydro pool.
- Continually electronically monitored, manually tested daily to ensure highest quality standards are maintained.
- UV treatment reduces the level of chlorine required and improves the water treatment in a natural and efficient way to eliminate all harmful water-borne pathogenic micro-organisms.